Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Food of France Deconstructed

My blogger buddy Jeanette, who taught me everything I know about blogging, has been entertaining us daily with comforting memories of past travels from the armchair of her computer on Jeanette Baird's Studio. Inspired by her daily posts, I retrieved some old food and restaurant photos of my 2018 trip to Paris and the Loire Valley, which I intended to publish in a blog called The Food of France. Now it will be much more fun to offer them in installments a la Jeanette.


This painterly dish featuring pintade and petites légumes di printemps  (spring veggies) was created by the talented female chef at L' Épigramme in Paris. Even though this was our first meal in Paris and we had just arrived exhausted from our flight, I consider this to be the most delicious and  beautiful entrée of the whole trip. And, by the way, Jeanette recommended this bistro before we left.



1 comment:

  1. Taya - Thanks for the shout out! L'epigramne never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete