Saturday, September 1, 2018

Off to Paris




Monday evening I'm flying to Paris and when we arrive late Tuesday we're heading straight to our favorite Hôtel de Sèvres. After we freshen up we're going to L'Épigramme for dinner. This is only the first of my blogging buddy Jeanette's recommendations. There are more...

Wednesday we'll visit Café Varenne
Thursdays it's La Régalade now called Origins 14
Friday we have reservations for a concert at the breathtaking La Sainte Chapelle, again suggested by Jeanette and we'll probably have a bite at her café across the street
Saturday- I finally connected (by phone) with Le Pot de Lapin in Saumur, so that's reserved
Friday on our return to Paris from the Loire Valley I plan to dine at Le Récamier

See you when we get back


1 comment:

  1. Can I come too? Sounds like a lot of fun and a ton of eating, right down potluck's alley!!!

    ReplyDelete